|copyrightreserved | owner:FARAHATIQAHAHMADFOZEE | www.farahatiqah.blogspot.com |

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bersebab, seriously.

Bismillah.

While watching a video.

I read comments from our people.

I smiled,
I wondered.

hmmm.
Why are we like this now?

Come on,

18 tahun berada di dunia,
Ive met a lot of people,

and believe me.

Ada sebab mengapa kita dipertemukan.

Its not just okay awak jumpa saya saya jumpa awak, thats all.

but,

sometimes,
Allah wants to show us something ,

kita tengok how Allah bahagikan nikmat Dia to us,

kita tengok pelbagai ragam manusia,

and even I myself,

seen banyak benda di plkn.

from the first day till hbis berkhidmat hah.

And Alhamdulillah bersyukur sangat sebab

waktu tu,
I grab the hidayah He gave me.

And I started to think,

everything yang berlaku,

ada sebab.

Seriously, bersebab.

After you know the sebab,
it makes you happy.

It makes you feel grateful.

It makes you feel like you want to have a time machine.

It makes you close with nature,

It makes you close with Islam,

And of course,

It makes you close with Allah swt.

Allah swt shows His love in many ways,

we might now see it,
but we could feel it.

And that's how you could say,

"Ada Dia di dalam hati."

Stop posting harsh comments.

Bukan tugas kita judge orang.

Bukan tugas kita.

Whatever they did bersebab.

kalau mereka salah, boleh jadi Allah campakkan satu kekuatan dalam hati untuk meminta maaf.

kalau mereka betul,
boleh jadi Allah uji mereka dengan kesabaran.

See?

Allah tak pernah silap.

come on,

kita tak nak Dia berpaling dari kita.

Sorry if my post bagi you guys rasa menyampah.

lots of love,
Farah.

No comments:

Post a Comment